MetroLINK is striving to provide the Quad Cities with more transportation choices, while seeking out new for improved transit services, advancing economic development and creating livable, and strengthening overall quality of life.
MetroLINK is keenly focused on six strategies to guide our efforts:
- Implement new and redesigned services to better meet the needs of customers and our community; utilize technology, innovation and investments for exception service delivery
- Enhance, upgrade, and construct new infrastructure that reflects a professional image and attracts new customers; improved operational efficiently through technological infrastructure maintenance and upgrades
- Communicate transit’s value as a catalyst for future growth and development, both economically and socially; expand transportation network to include untapped regions
- Create a positive image through community outreach, media relations, education, corporate image, customer satisfaction, and ridership enhancement.
- Provide solid management of investment resources to fully support the achievement of our goals and objectives; maximize the allocation of our resources
- Develop key training modules for improved customer service; enhance safety and security of all employees and customers
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM